Looking for a property manager in South Melbourne? Property Managers Melb makes property investment easy by reducing risk and maximising your returns. We service and specialises in property management across metro Melbourne.
We help with selecting the right investment property, careful tenant selection and looking after your property. We understand residential property investment since we’re investors ourselves and we want to provide you with service you’d expect.
5 Benefits Of Using A Local South Melbourne Property Manager
1. Regular Rental Reviews We are constantly monitoring rental levels and initiating rental reviews where required to ensure your property receives maximum returns.
2. Property Inspections A routine inspection will be carried out within the first 12 weeks of your tenancy. Thereafter, they will be conducted every six months.
3. Full Rent Arrears Management Wise is one of only a small number of real estate agencies in Melbourne authorised to “direct debit” tenants’ bank accounts for rent payments. Through this payment system 99% of our tenants’ rents are paid on time.
4. Personal Service By A Local Agency You will be given the name, direct phone number and email address of your property manager. You can contact them directly with any questions you may have about your property.
5. Online Access To Your Financial Reporting View your rent statements, financial reports and other pertinent information about your property from our secure internet site anytime, anywhere.
What South Melbourne Has To Offer Tenants:
Melbroune’s best restaurants, bars, cafes and a popular day and night market.
Access to a number of tram lines that travel direct to the CBD.
Sporting facilities like South Melbourne Football club.
Industry estates offering employment opportunities.
Direct access to West Gate freeway which accesses the Western and Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
A combination of housing options: appartments, units, townhouses and houses with close access to Melbroune CBD.
What South Melbourne Has To Offer Landlords:
Access to a large pool of high quality tenants being located only 2km away from Melbroune’s business/employment district (CBD) and surrounding commercial areas of Port Melbourne & South Melbourne.
Low vacancy rates, in January 2018: 2.1%,
Population: approximately 11,000 of which 45% are tenants.
Median rental: The median rent in South Melbourne is $650 per week Median rental yield is 4.82%.
South Melbourne was first settled by Europeans in the 1840s and became known as Emerald Hill.
South Melbourne is an inner city suburb of Melbourne, 2 km south of Melbourne’s CBD. Its local government area are the Cities of Port Phillip. South Melbourne is bordered by the suburbs of South Bank, Albert Park, Middle Park and Port Melbroune.
More Questions About Property Managers In South Melbourne?
For an obligation-free conversation on South Melbourne’s Property Market, contact Property Managers Melb on 1300 00 MELB to discuss how their professional property mangers can turn your property goals into property development success.