At Property Mangers Melb, we don’t hold any landlord funds for repairs. If any urgent or non-urgent repair needs arise, the landlord is consulted with the issue and an estimated cost of repairs. Once approved by the landlord, only then will repairs be carried out.
All our trades people are industry licensed and insured, professionally ready to conduct works on your property.
We do not charge additional fees for managing repairs, this is included in the monthly fee.
Most property managers around Melbourne collect 4 weeks rent as a standard bond, our agency negotiates 20% – 30% more to help protect your investment, keeping tenants accountable.
$400 + GST
Fixed at $99 + GST
– Arrange (as Client’s agent) for appropriate contractor(s) to carry out *periodic inspection of plumbing fixtures and fittings
– Arrange (as Client’s agent) for appropriate contractor(s) to carry out *periodic inspection of electrical fixtures and fittings
When choosing a property management company you need to ensure that you read the fine print in the contract. Often there are hidden costs that you can run into that we include as part of our monthly management fee.
Examples of hidden charges are:
– Monthly and End of Financial Year statement report
– Inspection Reports
– Insurance Claim Management
– Renovation management
– VCAT (we only pass on the court costs and do not mark up fees)
A smart property manager offers their landlords peace of mind and knowledge that their property is in trust worthy hands.
At Property Managers Melb, we often hear a landlord’s ‘bad experience’ story when the first sign up. In most cases, the stories could have easily been prevented if their property manager did their job well.
At the start of each new lease, we set an expectation with our tenants. A renewal of lease will only be offered if there is a history of: