Looking for a property manager in Southbank? Property Managers Melb makes property investment easy by reducing risk and maximising your returns. We service and specialise in property management across metro Melbourne.
We help with selecting the right investment property, careful tenant selection and looking after your property. We understand residential property investment since we’re investors ourselves and we want to provide you with service you’d expect.
5 Benefits Of Using A Southbank Property Manager
1. Reviews We are constantly monitoring rental levels and initiating rental reviews where required to ensure your property receives maximum returns.
2. Property Inspections A routine inspection will be carried out within the first 12 weeks of your tenancy. Thereafter, they will be conducted every six months. Within the condition report we provide a tick sheet and colour photos for update comparisons.
3. Full Rent Arrears Management PM MELB is one of only a small number of real estate agencies in Melbourne authorised to “direct debit” tenants’ bank accounts for rent payments. Through this payment system 99% of our tenants’ rents are paid on time.
4. Personal Service By A Local Agency You will be given the name, direct phone number and email address of your property manager. You can contact them directly with any questions you may have about your property.
5. Online Access To Your Financial Reporting View your rent statements, financial reports and other pertinent information about your property from our secure internet site anytime, anywhere.
What Southbank has to offer tenants:
Business district, one of the primary business centres in Greater Melbourne, houses company’s like IBM, PWC and HWT.
Located only 1km away from Melbourne central business district it appeals to many working class professionals as owning a car is optional. Southbank is only meters away from flinders street train station an also features tram and bus options for public transport.
Dividing Southbank is the princess free way which provides access to the Western Suburbs and Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Southbank is one of the most densely populated areas of Melbourne, with the highest volume of apartment towner erected, including Australia’s tallest building measured to its highest floor, the Eureka Tower.
In 2017 a record number of apartments were built in Melbourne’s inner-city. More than 10,000 apartments were built in the Melbourne City Council area, predominantly in the CBD, Docklands and Southbank.
Neighbouring suburbs: South Melbourne, Melbourne, Port Melbourne, South Yarra Cremorne and Richmond.
What Southbank Has To Offer Landlords:
Owning a rental property in Southbank: This area is a dense where 95% of all homes are apartments. Approximately 50% to 60% of all properties in Southbank are rented. Rental incomes vary from $360 per week to $1500 per week with most likely body corporate fees involved in the cost of ownership.
Access to a large pool of high quality tenants being located only meters away from Melbroune’s business/employment district (CBD) and surrounding commercial areas of Port Melbourne & South Melbourne.
Low vacancy rates, in January 2018: 4.26%,
Population: approximately 19,000 of which 47% are tenants.
Median rental: The median rent in Southbank for apartments is $495 per week Median rental yield is 6.28%.
Southbank was formerly an industrial area and part of South Melbourne
Southbank is an inner city suburb of Melbourne, 1 km south of Melbourne’s CBD. Its local government area are the Cities of Melbourne and Port Phillip. Southbank bordered by: Yarra River, and to the east by St Kilda Road. Southbank’s southern and western borders are bounded by Dorcas Street, Kings Way, the West Gate Freeway and Montague Street.
With 95% of all property being dense apartments, many property features lifestyle add-ons such as swimming pools, gymnasiums and communal gardens to stand out from each other.
More Questions About Property Managers In Southbank?
For an obligation-free conversation on South Banks property management market, contact Property Managers Melb on 1300 00 MELB (6352) to discuss how their professional property mangers can turn your property goals into property development success.